Welcome to our Saplings Class page
Welcome to our Saplings Class Page, this term we will be learning all about our planet. We will be looking at maps, atlases and globes. We will learn about different regions in the world and the animals and people that live there.
In maths we will continue to work with addition and subtraction and place value, but we will also start to learn about money and multiplication. In English we will learn to write our own stories. We will work on creating our own narratives. We will write setting descriptions and use different word categories to create more interesting sentences. We will explore the story Tadpoles Promise by Tony Ross and Jeanne Willis.
- Our library day is Tuesday.
- Please ensure that your child has their PE kit in school, where it is to remain for the term.
- Please ensure that the reading record and school reader is brought to school each day.
- Remember to pack a bottle of water each day.
- Finally spelling lists are sent out on Monday for the test on Friday. Children are to complete the spelling sheet and bring it in on Friday morning.